Dorpy! The little not so little one!

Hi there! I was convinced to get back into the game by my older brother, Galvorbak. I’ve always been a huge fan of MMORPGs and RPGs in general. Growing up, I eagerly played a wide variety of games, including Warcraft, Starcraft, Final Fantasy, and many more. When it came to World of Warcraft, I initially played the game very casually, using my parent’s characters. My earliest memories of the game date back to The Burning Crusade expansion.

As time went on, I gradually started playing on my own characters, beginning with Mists of Pandaria and continuing into Warlords of Draenor. It was during this period that I delved into more challenging content, such as Heroic Raiding and Mythic Dungeons. Concurrently, I also dedicated time to playing Final Fantasy XIV. I’ve been involved with Final Fantasy XIV since its original release, and when the game was re-released as A Realm Reborn, I picked it up on the PS3. Ever since then, I’ve been consistently enjoying the world of Final Fantasy XIV. I even became involved in world racing and took on the role of teaching others the intricacies of the game’s higher-end content.

However, I eventually decided to take a step back from the intense involvement and focus more on simply enjoying these games for myself. This decision has led me to revisit World of Warcraft and immerse myself in its world once again.

I’m a laid-back individual who enjoys the art of banter and chaos at the right moments. Now, let’s dive into the intriguing case of Mirosa and her relentless pursuit of a butter keeper. What could possibly drive her fascination with this peculiar item? The answer lies in a whimsical journey of curiosity, humor, and surprising revelations.

Now, let’s envision a scenario where I possess a million dollars and a skull-shaped island. My ultimate escape plan? Embrace the life of a hermit, retiring from society’s demands. Amidst the tranquil beauty of my secluded island, I’d revel in solitude, surrounded by nature’s wonders and the soothing sound of crashing waves. With lavish comforts and whimsical touches, this skull-shaped haven would become a whimsical paradise where I could indulge in creative pursuits and the freedom to chart my own path.

“The answer lies in a whimsical journey of curiosity, humor, and surprising revelations.”

See, now this is what I’ve been saying for YEARS, but others have their own words, including (but not limited to): debauchery, insanity, NSFW, crimes against humanity, crimes against nature, and 'sometime something illegal in most states."

Meh, whatevs. BUTTERKEEPER IS LIFE!!! =D

Oh ya, and welcome to the guild!